EBOOK (Kindle Edition) AND PAPERBACK NOW AVAILABLE at Amazon
Caregiving & Spiritual End-of-Life Care Articles
- Holiday Caregiver Gifts!
- Mindful Breathing – Simple Instructions, Powerful Practice
- A Practical Exercise to Bring Compassion into Meditation
- Anxiety Free – for the Moment!
- Simple Instructions for Setting up a Reading Space and for Doing a Reading
- Nurse Shares 30 Years Experiences with Death and Dying
- A Simple Effective Practice for Meditation and End of Life Care
- Benefits of Meditation
Prosperity Path Orbs
Category Archives: end of life care
Harvard neuroscientist: Meditation not only reduces stress, here’s how it changes your brain. A fascinating article in the Washington Post, looks well researched. Based on the swork of the Mindfulness Based Stress reduction Clinic in Boston. Here is a free … Continue reading
Do you imagine that the universe is agitated? Go into the desert at night and look at the stars. This practice should answer the question. The superior person settles her mind as the universe settles the stars in the sky. … Continue reading
Every clinician is a caregiver. Our book, Caregiver Revolution is for family caregivers and professionals. With our new clinical education initiative you will see how our tips, tools and techniques are applicable to the clinical environment. Take for instance “matching the … Continue reading