EBOOK (Kindle Edition) AND PAPERBACK NOW AVAILABLE at Amazon
Caregiving & Spiritual End-of-Life Care Articles
- Holiday Caregiver Gifts!
- Mindful Breathing – Simple Instructions, Powerful Practice
- A Practical Exercise to Bring Compassion into Meditation
- Anxiety Free – for the Moment!
- Simple Instructions for Setting up a Reading Space and for Doing a Reading
- Nurse Shares 30 Years Experiences with Death and Dying
- A Simple Effective Practice for Meditation and End of Life Care
- Benefits of Meditation
Prosperity Path Orbs
Category Archives: buddhism
In the book The Heart of Meditation, the Dalai Lama describes a method for developing empathy into one’s meditation practice. A meditation exercise is given below. The thesis of this book is that the thing that brings meditation truly alive is … Continue reading
We will be meeting tonight to discuss The Heart of Meditation: Teachings of the Dalai Lama, Pema Chodron and others. According to the Buddhist teachings, the essential thing that brings meditation alive is Compassion. Without this basic foundation other practices are pointless. Fortunately, … Continue reading
This article on Tibetan medical diagnosis is interesting in many ways, but what I find most striking is how Tibetan is so different than western medicine with it’s inclusion of spiritual realms.