EBOOK (Kindle Edition) AND PAPERBACK NOW AVAILABLE at Amazon
Caregiving & Spiritual End-of-Life Care Articles
- Holiday Caregiver Gifts!
- Mindful Breathing – Simple Instructions, Powerful Practice
- A Practical Exercise to Bring Compassion into Meditation
- Anxiety Free – for the Moment!
- Simple Instructions for Setting up a Reading Space and for Doing a Reading
- Nurse Shares 30 Years Experiences with Death and Dying
- A Simple Effective Practice for Meditation and End of Life Care
- Benefits of Meditation
Prosperity Path Orbs
Author Archives: webmaven
This exercise can be done standing up or sitting down, and pretty much anywhere at any time. All you have to do is be still and focus on your breath for just one minute. Start by breathing in and out … Continue reading
In the book The Heart of Meditation, the Dalai Lama describes a method for developing empathy into one’s meditation practice. A meditation exercise is given below. The thesis of this book is that the thing that brings meditation truly alive is … Continue reading