EBOOK (Kindle Edition) AND PAPERBACK NOW AVAILABLE at Amazon
Caregiving & Spiritual End-of-Life Care Articles
- Holiday Caregiver Gifts!
- Mindful Breathing – Simple Instructions, Powerful Practice
- A Practical Exercise to Bring Compassion into Meditation
- Anxiety Free – for the Moment!
- Simple Instructions for Setting up a Reading Space and for Doing a Reading
- Nurse Shares 30 Years Experiences with Death and Dying
- A Simple Effective Practice for Meditation and End of Life Care
- Benefits of Meditation
Prosperity Path Orbs
Category Archives: nursing
Every clinician is a caregiver. Our book, Caregiver Revolution is for family caregivers and professionals. With our new clinical education initiative you will see how our tips, tools and techniques are applicable to the clinical environment. Take for instance “matching the … Continue reading
Happy to announce that I’ll be a featured speaker at this nursing conference coming up next week, Thursday 4/11/13, in beautiful Poughkeepsie, NY. Registration information at the end of the flyer. The Parish Nurses Network Committee Presents Free Educational Program … Continue reading