EBOOK (Kindle Edition) AND PAPERBACK NOW AVAILABLE at Amazon
Caregiving & Spiritual End-of-Life Care Articles
- Holiday Caregiver Gifts!
- Mindful Breathing – Simple Instructions, Powerful Practice
- A Practical Exercise to Bring Compassion into Meditation
- Anxiety Free – for the Moment!
- Simple Instructions for Setting up a Reading Space and for Doing a Reading
- Nurse Shares 30 Years Experiences with Death and Dying
- A Simple Effective Practice for Meditation and End of Life Care
- Benefits of Meditation
Prosperity Path Orbs
Category Archives: aging
Handling Anxiety Write it down. Acknowledging your worry takes away its obsessive power, so make a list of what’s bugging you. Say a prayer. Ask whatever deity or creative force or what/whoever you believe in for help, patience, and the … Continue reading
Harvard neuroscientist: Meditation not only reduces stress, here’s how it changes your brain. A fascinating article in the Washington Post, looks well researched. Based on the swork of the Mindfulness Based Stress reduction Clinic in Boston. Here is a free … Continue reading
Looking forward to receiving what looks like a wonderful, useful book. I will post a review very soon, but for now visit the Every Day A Holy Day facebook page! Every Day A Holy Day is an excellent manual … Continue reading
Dr. Bill Thomas is doing some good work. Check this article about him from the Washington Post: We’re Lucky if We Get to be Old. He believes that his generation, which reinvented what it means to be young, should … Continue reading